Happy Mothers Day Messages and Greetings

No barriers ever stopped you from giving your 100% to our home. Happy Mother's Day to mother of our home! 

Mothers-day-Messages-2017-and-greetings
Mothers day Messages 2017 and greetings
For me, every day is mother's day! It feels so good to be at home. :)

Nothing beats your hug. Love you, Mom. Love You Mom :*

 The tales you told and your eloquent bedtime storytelling brings an ear-to-ear smile, even after decades. Love you. 

Mothers are beautiful and thoughtful and full of life. Thank you for being the perfect mother 

Mother-day
Mom you are my biggest blessing that God gave me In everything you do, you always do or consider what's best for your family. Thank you for your selfless love. Happy mother's day
 Mother's love is incomparable Mother's devotion is unique Mother's care is inimitable Mothers are irreplaceable And no one can ever replace you in my heart For you are the best Mom Happy Mother's Day

Mothers-Day-Messages-for-our-loving-mom
Mothers Day Messages for our loving mom
Mother's love is something we keep locked deep in our hearts, ways knowing it will be there to comfort us... Happy Mother's Day Wishes
 Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there whether you are a past, present or soon to be Moms. May your day be filled with love, joy and laughter
 You are not only my Mom, but my Best friend, comforter, adviser You are the most amazing woman in this world. You are my idol, my world I just want to tell you how much you mean to me. I love you mom!

 Like the bright sunshine, Your love is so divine Your embrace is so heavenly, Your lullabies are sweet symphonies, Your touch is as gentle as the summer breeze. I love you mom! 
 My Dear Mother To one who bears the sweetest name, and adds luster to the same, long life to her. For there's no other, who takes the place of my dear mother. 

mothers-day-pictures-and-quotes-Messages
mothers day pictures and quotes Messages

Your soft voice, Your tender loving touch Your caring ways. I am missing them all Mom, I hope you were here Happy Mother's Day!

 Even though I'm miles apart, still I can feel the warmth of your love. I'd imagine your loving hugs when I feel sad and lonely. I wish I'm there to tell you personally how thankful I am that you are my Mom I must say that I'm a proud daughter to have you in my life. Happy mother's day, with love.

I will always be thankful to God for most precious blessing in the form of Mom He gave me the best Mom in the world Happy Mother's Day!

The warmth of Moms are the light of our homes. The smile and the tenderness of your love shine amidst the darkest and brightest hours You are our bright shining star. Every time you are around We feel safe and sound. Happy mothers’ day, to the sweetest Mom.

I love you, Mom I may not always say or show it but in my heart, I really do. Happy mothers' day!

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget