New Year Wishes (2017) for your Boy friend

New Year gives us opportunity to express our heartiest feelings and best wishes to our loved ones. Now its time to wish your special man with unique & charming happy New Year wishes 2017 to let him know that how important he is for you, making him more loved and special.
Happy-New-Year-Wishes-SMS-2017-with-Your-Boyfriend
Happy New Year Best Wishes (2017) with Your Boyfriend
So, here are some sweet New Year 2017 messages and wishes for him, so you can wish him a very happy New Year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Throughout this year we have had happy moments as well as sad moments, but the greatest thing of all is that we have shared our love the 365 days of the year. I want to thank you for becoming part of my life and I hope you have a happy new year. “
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This New Year let us share our dreams and make our lives blissful for it can be nothing short of that when I start the year with the man of my dreams by my side.
happy-new-year-for-boy friend-2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wonderful start of another beautiful year would not have been possible without your love and support. Thanks for always showering your care on me, my sweetheart.
Also Read More: 
New Year 2017 Wishes Girl Friend
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darling, you make every day of the year so bright and colourful ! I am happy to have such an amazing Man like you. Happy 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May this year bring you lots of opportunities to enjoy life,
May your determinations stay firm,
May all you aspirations turn into meaningful achievements,
And may your dreams turn into reality!
Have a promising 2017, my love
happy-new-year-boyfriend-quotes-2017
happy new year boyfriend quotes 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May this year turn all your efforts into great achievements,And all your dreams into reality. Happy 2017, my love!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to your love I have been able to discovered that life is wonderful; together we will welcome the coming year and hope that it brings us many more happy moments. I wish you a happy new year with all my love.
happy-new-year-2017-messages-for-boyfriend
happy new year 2017 messages for boyfriend images download
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to receive the new year with high hopes as I have your love and that is what makes me happy. I hope we can live very special moments and that everything goes wonderful for us. Happy 2017! “

 “A very special greeting to the best New year wishes boyfriend in the world: you are my love. I am so in love with you, I wish that next year we can stay together till the end of our days. “

“At midnight I asked God to bless us and for this to be a very special year for us. Have a 2017 full of much joy and may our love grows stronger every day. “
Send these beautiful wishes to your Boy friend to express your love on New Year, he will surely love your new year greetings. You can use these as New Year 2017 whatsapp status, messages & greetings and share on Face book, New year Whatsapp quotes, Viber, We chat, Line and any other social media or messaging app.

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget